Tuesday, November 8, 2016

November Goddess Provisions Box!

I'm writing this post as the polls are closing, and it'll go live before the results are in. But regardless of how things go, we're all going to need a little healing post-election. The whole process has been so nasty and cruel and emotionally damaging. But thankfully, my Goddess Provisions box theme for November is Herbal Remedies, and it's filled with natural items for healing both the body and the soul. In case you're not familiar, Goddess Provisions is a monthly subscription box with chocolates, teas, essential oils, candles, crystals, and other natural body and beauty products.


There's an herbal defense tincture, a lemon-echinacea tea, rose hydrosol spritzer, an essential oil blend for the throat chakra, a monkfruit-sweetened chocolate bar, essential oil toothpaste, and pink tourmaline on quartz matrix.

As always, the crystals are my favorite thing about these boxes! Pink tourmaline assists in healing, protection, and unconditional love, and I have a feeling this will play a very important role in my life post-election. 


As for healing the physical body, I love the Herbally Grounded Herbal Defense tincture. I take a few drops of my own homemade immune-boosting tincture (made with elderberries) every morning, and I'm excited to add this one into my routine. It's made with myrrh, echinacea, and peppermint, so it's great for both strengthening the immune system and physically grounding.


The Flora Lemon Echinacea Tea is great for the immune system as well. And it has a lovely lemony flavor. Great with stevia!


I'm a sucker for a face spritzer, especially one with rose oil. I've been spraying my face with the Mullein & Sparrow hydrosol each morning to set my makeup and my good mood. And as someone who works in the communication field, I'm so love with this Adoratherapy Communication Blend with peppermint, chamomile, and sage. Great for assisting with speaking your truth.


The Oral Essentials toothpaste has a great flavor and leaves my mouth feeling all clean. It has aloe vera, dead sea salt, coconut oil, and essential oils.


And finally, this Lakanto almond chocolate, omg! It's monkfruit-sweetened, which is something I've never tried. That means the chocolate has 40 percent less calories than most bars due to the absence of sugar. But unlike with stevia, monkfruit doesn't have that weird chemically taste. I've grown where I like stevia in teas, but I'm still not crazy about stevia-sweetened candy and baked goods. Monkfruit is the answer! 


By the way, I'm a Goddess Provisions ambassador, which means I make a couple bucks if anyone signs up using this link. I don't get my boxes free though, just to be clear. I subscribe and pay the $33 a month, and it's totally worth it. You always get all full-sized items (no sample sizes in this box!), and the value of the items always exceeds what you actually pay. It's a great deal, and the boxes are so much fun!

1 comment:

Susan said...

A well-timed box. Much healing required.